Monday, April 21, 2008
The Custom Challenges accomplished thus far conveys that there's a unique Sheer Whimsy Gadget Garb for everyone's technogadget, from an Ipod case for the loyal Coca-Cola consumer,to a travel-reminiscent Gadget Garb for a handy GPS system,
to a protective cell phone sleeve for the animal enthusiast,and even to a Nintendo DS case for the sorority gal, this one featuring Tau Theta Pi's trademark mascot, the ladybug.
Have you a Custom Challenge for me?
Friday, April 18, 2008
Friday, April 11, 2008
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Monday, April 7, 2008
A two-toned vintage suitcase with many time-worn buckles. Finally, a snappy trunk for more overflowing crafty supplies, thanks to the chummy fellow,and a wheat-hued Taiwan-bred clutch from the quirky and perky gal pal for impending outings.Oh, the friendly folks know me too, too well! Thank you both!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Thanks to crafty chum Cakies, I've been tagged to divulge six non-important habits/quirks about myself. Here goes!
- I get exceedingly thrilled when chancing upon lovely thrifty apparel. Many can attest, right, Ruby? I thoroughly scour locales for vintagewear and muse about how I can alter a garment to suit my fancies upon purchasing it.
- I always shower before jumping under the covers in the evening, even if I am beyond weary and/or arrive home at wee morning hours.
- I possess the squeakiest morning voice that is all together unlike my voice in the awakened state. People often get a good laugh when they first call me in the early hours, for I sound like a veritable relative of Minnie Mouse.
- I do not prefer merely sitting around. My schedule is usually chock-full of commitments: academic, church, extracurricular, work, playdates, crafting, etc. I enjoy practicing the art of multi-tasking. For example, when I am a mass transit passenger, I often have a book or some crochet project at hand.
- I largely avoid food of the non-wholesome variety, and dab off all visible traces of grease I see lurking in my meal, but am a sucker for copious amounts of fluffy cake of all sorts, so my attempts to eat healthily are partially nullified.
- I am a terrible driver with whom to share the road, especially during infamously grueling LA traffic. Before embarking on a drive to any destination, I pray for safety according to God's will and mounds of patience!
Now I tag these crafty lovelies three to do the very same: Rini & Faith, Rio Oso Designs, and Woodmouse Loves Crafts! Last but most definitely not least, I tag YOU, whether you are a confused Google searcher, first-time guest, or loyal peruser!